Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pictures & a little about the kids

James ~

Has 2 teeth.

He still loves to snuggle most of the time but you better watch out if you lay him down! I have had to snap a onesie while he was on his tummy. The boy rolls/scoots everywhere.

He can get on his hands & knees but he is not crawling yet. He does scoot around on his tummy to get where he wants to go.



A few stories about Kate

1. Went in to get her one morning and she said "HIIEE", I turned the light on, she looked at what I was wearing, frowned at me & kept saying "uh oh". I laughed & asked her if she liked it. She shook her head no & continued to say "uh oh". It was obvious she did not approve.


2. She got her hair trimmed a couple of weeks ago. One morning she was with me while I was getting ready. She found some manicure scissors in one of the drawers under the bathroom sink. You can guess what happened next..... (see pictures are in the album below)


3. Same day as the cutting hair incident, she found an emery board/finger nail file (not a sharp metal one, it is a long rectangular one). She stuck out her tongue & said "AWW" and put it in her mouth. Can you tell she has been to the doctors office lately?


4. Andy & I will tickle Kate's stomach while changing her diaper/getting her dressed. Well, I was picking her up from speech therapy. We were walking out the door & a lady stopped us. As I was getting ready to write down this ladies name/phone number, Kate walks up to me & sticks her hand up my shirt & says "getchu, getchu, getchu". OH MY!!


5. She loves to sing/dance. She knows the first few moves of this & likes to watch it over & over (thanks Auntie Rebecca). She always has to have a hat & (now) the gloves. Thankful she has not asked for an umbrella yet!!


There are many more stories about Kate but will end the post with pictures. I will try to write something below each picture. However, some will not need an explanation.


Hope you all are having a good week.


More OCTOBER 09

No comments: