Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last couple of weekends

Weekend before last, we went to Tulsa. We celebrated Lily's 2nd birthday, painted pumpkins & went to a bridal shower for Hannah. Unfortunately, I do not have pictures of the bridal shower but here are some of the Lady Bug birthday party & the pumpkin party.

Tulsa Oct 09


Last weekend, Rebecca, Elijah, Jonah & Lily were here (NO pictures...UGH). Rebecca took care of all 5 kids while I went out for some "me" time & again Friday night while Andy & I went out for dinner to celebrate our 6 year anniversary. Dad & mom came in for the commitment service for James. Alissa would have come but she was with some kids that had the flu & we didn't want to take the chance of getting Kate & James sick so she stayed in Tulsa.

Here are a few pictures of the commitment service (some are a little blurry but you get the idea).


Parent/child commitment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics and nice sister (coming to take care of kids). Indiana is really far from my sisters (Oklahoma and Hawaii), but I do have a niece nearby, who on occasion gives me time away. Happy belated anniversary. Hi to all, Sharon Witter