Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kate....

Our Kate! She has been quite a challenge lately but I think it is due to 4 more teeth coming in. At least I hope that is all it is. Majority of the time she is a sweetheart! If she is playing in the living room & I am doing something in the kitchen, she will either bring the toy(s) to the kitchen or come get my hand & lead me to the living room.

When we snuggle/sing before bed/nap, she usually hums along. Now she is trying to sing the words with me. She moves her lips & one time actually said 'Bubu" (that's Bible, when we sing Jesus Love Me). She is trying to talk, but we are way behind!! I am pretty sure she has said, love you, out (for outside), help & book but maybe I am just being hopeful. We have been trying to get her to say what she wants. She will point & say "dis" & we repeat what it is (drink or book or snack). She looks at us & shakes her head "yes" but will not repeat the word. We'll get there.

She is so fun & more wonderful than we ever dreamed she would be. She's loved more than she will ever know (even when she's having a "stinky" day)! =) I probably put this in all post but it's just how we feel!

Click on the album below to view all the pictures.

More of Kate

No comments: