Thursday, March 19, 2009

Drs apt, 35 weeks

Doctors appointment went well. James heart rate was 150 & I've gained a pound. That's about it. I have been having, what I thought, were braxton hicks. I was informed they were the real deal. So, Next week, Wednesday (the 25th), we will find out if there has been any progress with these "contractions". I have always thought this baby would come early but I could be wrong.

I have finished the bassinet bedding (just needs to be washed) & made a diaper bag (still one more to go). The nursery is very close to being finished. All the furniture is in the room. Bedding has been washed & is on the bed. Curtains/valance washed, starched & hung. The baby swing & infant carrier/car seat is in the room (everything washed/cloroxed & put back together). The clothes have been hung & are in the closet. However, the clothes, blanket, etc. still need to be washed & put in the drawers or hung back up. We have a few things to hang on the wall & I still need to get some things from the attic but that's it. WOW! I think we just might make that April 1st deadline. Actually I would really like to have everything done by the 28th (whats a week early??)! My friend is doing a baby shower here & I think it would be nice to have the nursery completely finished so people can see it. Well, everything except the washing. I can throw James' stuff in with Kate's laundry, a week or two before he is due to arrive.

Click on the picture below to view the album....

Nursery

1 comment:

The Going Blog said...

It won't be long now. His room looks so nice. I love the diaper bag. You did an excellant job on it, Robin. James is one lucky little boy :-)