Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our Weekend

The highlight was Lowe's "Build & Grow" workshop. Andy took Kate in Oct & she seemed to really enjoy it. So we went again. She got real excited when she saw her apron, she wanted it on even though it wasn't time to start yet. Once all the kids sat down & started their projects, she fussed because she wanted to be at the table with them. When I say "all the kids" I mean 15+ boy scouts. It was crazy & very noisy (imagine all of them hammering at the same time)!! I am not sure if it was the noise, her being tired or both but she started fussing about half way through & was ready to go. So Andy finished the project & we walked around the store. Kate saw the Christmas decorations & kept whispering "wow". She danced with the singing/musical santa's & (I think) had more fun with that than making her #48 garage...HA!! We will try the workshop again in Dec (gingerbread house....YAY, something somewhat girly!!:). If she still fusses, maybe I can convince her daddy to let us go to the salon to get our toenails painted or shop or do something super fru, something like a dress up tea party place!! ;) Seriously, I hope she does like the workshop thing. I want her to have fun with her daddy too (she will just do it with pink toenails...he he)!!

Here are some pictures of the workshop & misc of the weekend. Hope you all had a great weekend too!

wknd Nov 09

No comments: