Some of the details...
April 16, 2009. We arrived at the hospital on time, 7:30am. I signed a ton of papers, got an IV & hooked up to machines. My doctor came in around 8:30 broke my water, the pitocin started around 9. Since I was already dilated to 5 I was able to get the epidural immediately. The epidural went much smoother than it did with Kate's birth (I'll spare you the details). The doctor was right, it went fast! I started pushing at 11:46am, 3 contractions later at 11:51am Joseph James arrived! He weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces & was 20 inches long. James is one good baby!! Here are some pictures from birth to one week (click on the picture to view the album). Enjoy.
![]() |
| James birth to 1 week |

2 comments:
Wow, Robin. Congratulations! He looks really cute and precious. It was good to see all of you and looks like things are going well. Hi to your family.
Love,
Sharon Witter
I've been waiting for pics. I have looked at them all and will now pronounce him a sweet doll baby!!! I know you must be so tired. Try and get those naps in. They are more important than a clean kitchen. Love you!
Post a Comment