Thursday, March 5, 2009

Drs appt, 33 weeks

Yesterday was another afternoon at the dr's office. Same ol' news which is GOOD. I am still gaining weight (not so good for me), blood pressure is good, still measuring a week ahead of due date. James' heart rate is good. We do the same thing again in 2 weeks, March 18th. After the March 18th appointment, we will go weekly & the doctor will check for "progress".

This pregnancy has literally flown by! I can't believe we are 6-7 weeks away from holding James in our arms. I am excited yet a little overwhelmed. I wanted everything finished by the first weekend in April so the last 2weeks could be just "mommy & Kate" time. But there is so much to do. We have decided to purchase a 4-in-1 crib & a dresser (which we will use as the changing table), haven't ordered it yet. The closet shelves are still in the process of being hung. I am still shopping for a drapery rod & curtains that will match the valance. I am waiting for the crib & dresser so I can hang the wall stuff (some of it still needs to be painted but at least I have it). AND I still need to paint the line/border going around the room (thanks for the idea mom!!). I need to finish the bassinet bedding, make the diaper bag (the few we already have are a little girly). All his stuff (bedding, blankets, burp clothes, socks, clothes) need to be washed & put away. The swing, car seat & bottles, etc, we still need to get out of the attic, wash it all and find room for it all. This is just a few things on our "to do " list right now.
I really need to stop blogging & get to work while Kate is asleep! =)

I think I forgot this last time, sorry!
According to babycenter.com...
33 weeks
Your baby is proportioned like a pineapple when it comes to weight -- a little over 4 pounds. (Length: more than 17 inches, head to heel.)


2 comments:

The Going Blog said...

Sarah Brooke came 3 wks early so David had to go up in the attic and get the car seat down in order for us to bring her home. She survived :-)

Robin said...

Well, you do what you have to but,oh my, that would really not be good! =)