Monday, February 23, 2009

Pigtails/18 month old check up


I love Kate's hair in pigtails! The problem is, she doesn't have that much hair. We have to use velcro bows & they do NOT stay in very long at all. I recently purchased some tiny hair bands so I am hoping they work better than the bows.
Couldn't get a straight part down the middle, she doesn't like to sit still!
One of her MANY "looks".


So, she had an 18 month old check-up today. She is still in the 75th percentile for both height (32 3/4") & weight (25lbs 15oz). Health is very good. However, Dr was a little concerned about her vocabulary. She should be saying many more words than she does. We were given the option to have her evaluated or wait a couple more months & see if she start talking more. We have decided to wait a few more months & see what happens. The check-up was more for an Autism screening & she has no signs of Autism so that was good to hear. No matter what, we think she is perfect! She is such a joy & we love her more than I can put into words.

1 comment:

The Going Blog said...

Welcome to the world of hairbows. Good luck on keeping pairs of them :-) Her hair is adorable in pig tails and what's not to love about that adorable little face with the name Kate.