Monday, February 2, 2009

NANA WAS HERE

Mom came for the 3d/4d ultrasound that we had last week and was here for the week (thanks to the ice storm). We went shopping, we went for lunch, we had Starbucks coffee and just got to spend time with each other. It was fabulous!! Miss Kate loved being with her too. After bath, Nana would let her stick her fingers/hand in the tub of lotion & rub it all over her tummy. They would say "rub a dub, dub"(just one of the stories from when nana was here). After bath Sat night, we got out the tub of lotion & Kate said "nananana, dub, dub, dub". When Nana left Sat afternoon, Kate cried (I think nana was crying too). SO SAD! Even though mom was here for several days, I took only 3 pictures AND it was right before she left us. Hopefully she will be back soon. We love you & hope you have HAPPY BIRTHDAY today.

1 comment:

The Going Blog said...

Sounds like a wonderful time with your Mother. I'm glad she got to come.