I had a doctor’s appt today. Nothing new to report (I am not discussing weight). Everything still looks good. Baby boy's heart rate is still a little high but again, doctor is not concerned. I feel a lot more movement with baby boy than I did with Kate. He is very active.
Everybody is asking about a name (even my doctor). Baby boy’s first name will be Joseph. That is Andy's first name, Andy's dad's first name, Andy's grandfathers first name, you get the idea, and it goes way, way back. Joseph may be his first name but we will go by baby boy’s middle name and we have not decided on a middle name. We do have it narrowed down to 2! With Kate, we had it narrowed down to 3 & 2 months before she was born we went with Kate which was not even on our list of 3! So, who knows what will happen with baby boys name.
Here is another picture. Except now it's not the size of the baby, it is the weight of the baby.
"baby weighs about as much as a large mango -- just over a pound. (Length: more than 11 inches.)"

Next baby boy update.....Jan 21st (0r close to that date).
No comments:
Post a Comment