Monday, November 3, 2008

GSFEST 2008

We went to GSFEST Friday (Oct 31) night. Kate had dinner before we left the house but Andy & I decided we wanted a corn dog. They had one corn dog stand & one funnel cake stand. Once we go there, we stood in line for 20/30 minutes for a corn dog (NOTE for next year, eat before going & get a funnel cake)!!! We (along with everyone else waiting) enjoyed watching Kate dance to the music & push around her stroller. Once we got our food, Kate was able to pet some animals & play on the playground. This was the first year for GSFEST & we are hoping they do it again next year! What fun times!!


Here are some pictures of our little bumble bee fairy! Just click on the picture below to view the album


GSFEST

1 comment:

The Going Blog said...

I have somehow missed the fact that you had a blog. Congrats on baby #2. Kate is adorable! I hope you are feeling well.