Friday, September 19, 2008

KATE'S ONE YEAR & FAMILY PICTURES

We FINALLY had Kate's one year pictures taken! The date had been set for awhile, but I just knew that it was going to rain so I did not prepare for this photo shoot! Sunday after church is when I realized that we would be doing pictures at 5pm. So, we just went with it.

We had to wake Kate up from her afternoon nap, she went straight to the car seat & we were on our way to the Old Mill in North Little Rock. Once we got there, we got her dressed & Liz started shooting! Needless to say, Kate Marie was not happy! You can see her many facial expressions (including, what we call, her "dirty look")! She warmed up to it after awhile, but towards the end was getting very hungry (she is eating graham crackers in some of the pics) & tired. Overall, I think Liz did a good job!

WARNING: there are 183 pictures.

http://picasaweb.google.com/andyrobinslater/KateSOneYearFamily

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Those are great pictures! So... you made that dress she is wearing, right? It is so pretty! I need to learn to sew...